8.30.2007

A Simple Beginning.

What do you think you are doing?

I have been using the internet for quite some time. I've seen a multitude of different websites... The rise of today's most popular sites... And the swarm of users that has ensued. Formatively, most of the traffic generated online has been attributed to social networking sites. In the past few years I have found myself jumping from one site to the next. Always trying to find the best way to communicate effectively online. Well today is a revolution in that sense. I have moved from the sense of networking... I am now a blogger. I am a big boy now, and my information demands a "big boy" delivery method. And that is what you are reading now.

And here we are...

A fresh slate demands a introduction, or at least some would assume. My name is Benjamin Campbell. I am twenty years old. I am employed with Audiovideoweb.com as a technical representative. I live a simple life in my hometown. But find myself aspiring to do bigger and greater things.

With a few words...

Because I spend at least forty hours a week in front of a computer, I do not doubt my continued posting here. I highly recommend returning.

No comments: